I took this picture with the portrait setting, but the shutter was open too long and it was blurry. I have tried to adjust the shutter speed, but I don't know if that is possible on my camera.
This is still using the portrait setting, but with the flash. I don't like the way the picture looks with the flash, but this one wasn't blurry.
This one was taken using the landscape setting. it made my mom's hair look red, but I thought it looked kinda cool:)
I took this one with the sports setting. It looks a little grainy, but at least it's not blurry:)
--Yes, Mrs. Burkholder, I had to BEG my mom to take her picture:)




Hooray!!!! Tell your mother she's adorable! Great job comparing and noting the differences between settings. Keep doing this so you become familiar with them. You'll take better pics when you know which setting you're looking for...
ReplyDelete